Friday, March 20, 2020

Principal's Update - Friday, March 20

Happy Spring Break, everyone!
I truly hope you take some time next week to relax and unwind.  I know many of you had trips that are now not happening.   Make sure you still take some time to still turn school off and focus on YOU!

This blog will be short, as you've been on information overload all week. 

Video Pictures:
If you are interested in being in our student video, please send your pic (email or text) to Justin by 3:00pm today.  You should send a pic of you and a note that says something positive - "I miss you!", "I believe in YOU!", "I CARE about you!"

Perspective & Connecting:
As we talked about Tuesday, please check in on this picture below and think two things:

Check in on Each Other - We don't know what each other are going through, so check in on each other.  This includes an email, text, virtual happy hour, etc!

Perspective - I appreciate your positive energy and perspective around this situation.  Keep that going as we return from break.  You are the best! 


Facebook Group:
I have created a Facebook group for our staff - it's private and should be shared with each of you.  Join us if you haven't!

Communication Next Week:
I will try and leave you alone next week.  If I know any updates about school closure and/or our plan, I will send an email.  I will also post in our Facebook group when I emailed. 


We've got this.  I can't think of a better staff to go through something like this.  You are truly amazing educators and people!
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 4 Update

Happy Homecoming! Another great week at McKinley!    Toot Your Horn Thursday: This week's Toot Your Horn Thursday Winner is Brenda Hager...